CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 19, 2018

Mamma Mia Mommy Daughter Date

 As soon as I saw the first preview for the Mamma Mia 2 movie, I put it in my phone as a calendar item that Autumn & I would be going to see it. Tonight finally arrived, so we went to Wendy's & both got a 4 for $4 meal.

 Then we went and saw the movie. It was really good and we both enjoyed it immensely. It was so awesome to see the same characters again, along with a few new additions (GO CHER!).

 After the movie we splurged and treated ourselves to a half price shake at Sonic. Autumn asked me why I tipped the person that delivered our food if I already paid for the food. I told her it's b/c they only make something like $4 an hour (we asked the guy). So they rely heavily on tips. Autumn was so sad and upset that they make such little base pay. I explained to her that they must be making more than their base pay b/c otherwise they wouldn't be working there and would go work at Chick-fil-A or somewhere else where they could make more. She has such a soft & tender heart!

1 comment:

Jen T said...

What a fun girls night out! We love that movie too! Hope your family is doing well!