CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 12, 2018

Lunch Time Date

 Daddy was having fun with Bitters this morning and wrapped this burp rag around her head. I love how it flops over at the top and looks like cute little bunny ears. 

 Autumn went to a friend's house to play, so Frank & I treated ourselves out to lunch. It was nice to sit and talk and reconnect. I enjoy going out on dates like this and need to make it more of a priority amidst our crazy & busy lives.

The food must have been super good, b/c when we got home Frank & Alisa fell asleep. It cracks me up that Frank still has his glasses on.

 Turnabout is fair play, b/c later on in the day I fell asleep holding the baby and Frank snuck this picture of me.

We had an awesome storm roll through town tonight and I love the way the clouds looked.

No comments: