CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 13, 2018

Tummy Time

 We had to go to WalMart to get some things this morning. Frank tried on this dinosaur head, and I thought I would be OK with it since I know it's him inside. But when I went to get close to hug him, it freaked me out and I had to step back and take a picture from a distance. Guess I'm still not over that fear of people in costumes where I can't see their face!!!

 We also had to run to Costco for some things. I don't think Grant has ever been before, so this might have been his first time. Frank & Grant enjoyed going around trying all the samples.

 When we got home, Autumn & Alisa both crashed out on the couch and took a nap together.

 Our pediatrician told us Alisa needs to have more tummy time so she can get used to holding her head up and building those muscles. We tried it out on the bed tonight and she actually did really great keeping her head up.

 I know the pictures are blurry, but she's just so stinkin' cute that I had to include them anyways.

 Alisa likes to sleep w/ her left arm above her head or across her eyes. Hmmmm ... I wonder where she gets that from??? LOL!

No comments: