CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Ministering Interviews

 I love this cute giraffe outfit with matching pants, so I did a quick little photo shoot while she was in a good mood after I had changed her diaper.

 For some reason she is obsessed w/ this burp rag. I'm guessing it's b/c of the big contrast of the dark blue stars against the white background. She gets so excited and moves around like crazy when we wave it in front of her.

 This is pretty much where Autumn lives during summer break. She takes over the couch and sleeps here at night. She likes to cocoon up and cover her head and leave just enough room to breathe. She cracks me up & is such a good helper with the baby while I work.

 Tonight we did Relief Society ministering interviews at the church. It went well, even if it was a little bit awkward with some people. They just apologized over and over for not being better at doing their ministering. This was meant as more of a check in of how it's going than a guilt trip type of thing. I reminded those people that ministering does not have to mean an in-home visit once a month.

Our amazing secretary made these DELICIOUS homemade treats to help entice people to come do their ministering interviews. I even took a few home to share w/ Frank b/c they are so delicious.

No comments: