CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 30, 2018

Potato Skin Birthmark

 I called my doctor's as soon as he opened this morning and they were able to fit me in this afternoon. He said things are looking the way they should, and he put me on a strong antibiotic just in case. I'm relieved to know things are ok, and I'm thankful for medicine to help with the pain. We went down to the food court area and got some lunch.

 I thought these braided plants in the lobby were so interesting!

 I forget that I have a birthmark on my arm until someone points it out. The other day Nate said that it reminds him of a potato skin at Chick Fil A.

 Today he texted this to me and I about died laughing. He's spot on!!! LOL!!!!

I am taking so many different medicines right now that I had to create a spreadsheet to remember what time to take them. Some of them are every 3 hours, one is every 4 hours, one is every six hours, and one is twice a day! It's too confusing to keep up with the timing of it all without a spreadsheet.

1 comment:

Jen T said...

That is a lot of medicine! Hope you continue to get better!