CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 13, 2018

Julian As Lumiere

 Autumn continued to get spoiled at the birthday party sleep over. They went to IHOP for breakfast!

 When I went to pick her up, she showed me how she learned to use her friend's hover board. I was super impressed, b/c I would have fallen & broken my neck but she was using it like she's been using it for years.

 Since it was just us girls, we decided to have a girl's day out. Plus, I owed Autumn a treat of her choice for getting excellent grades.

 She chose to go get savory crepes. YUM!

 We texted this picture to Frank & Marissa b/c they texted us the picture below. Mama w/ her baby girls.

 Daddy w/ his baby girls ♥

 Tonight Frank & the boys & GrannyMom & Grampsy went to see Julian perform in the local high school's Beauty & The Beast play.

 Julian was Lumiere and Frank said he knocked it out of the park. These "flames" he held in his hands were super cool and really completed the whole outfit.

 Picture of the boys (and their friend) w/ Julian.

I appreciate how much these 4 boys love each other. Of course they have their usual sibling squabbles here & there, but they are so loving and good to each other.

No comments: