CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Project Life Tuesday ~ Weeks 5, 6 & 7

IMG_5375-1 IMG_5376-1 IMG_5377-1 IMG_5378-1 IMG_5379-1

One of the MANY things I love about Project Life is that I can get caught up so quickly.  I did the journaling for each day as I went, and then when I got my big order of prints from Shutterfly (I printed the pics for week 5, 6, and 7 with 400 others that I had printed off for the last half of 2010), I just rounded the corners and stuck them in the slots and I was done.  Easy peasy.

Thanks for stopping by!

I am linked up with The Mom Creative over HERE.

3 comments:

Jules said...

Wow - another set of wonderful pages. I love that your layouts always look so together, and I think it's fab that you're including all that artwork from 'college' (ha)!
Love those photo collages too!

Cami said...

I love how PL can be so easy and look so good.
Lovely pages!

Julie Coryell said...

Great job! Great idea journaling as you go so that you will be ready when your pictures come in.