CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Autumn Kissed A Tree Snake And She Liked It

P1040752 Tonight after work/school, Mom & I were in the kitchen getting dinner ready.  Dad & Autumn were outside playing and they came in and told Mom & I that we needed to hurry and rush outside.  Dad said there was a big snake in the tree eating bugs that we needed to come see.  We rushed outside to see the picture above.

P1040755 Mom & I both rolled our eyes b/c it was just a big vine Dad & Nick head cleaned out of the backyard earlier today.  But, at first glance it did look like a big snake.  I told Autumn to go over and give the “snake” a kiss, but she still wasn’t convinced it was a vine.  After Papa & I both kissed the vine and showed her it wasn’t a real snake, she finally got up the courage to kiss it but made Papa stand right by her just in case.  LOL!

P1040759After dinner, we came home and I got Autumn to bed and then snuggled up in bed under my favorite mink blanket.  Since I use it every night but can’t wash it in a washer, I sprayed it down w/ Hawaiian Febreeze and it smelled so good.  I watched Parenthood (which was so good) and I’m so sad that it’s the season finale.  I was tired b/c work today was so super busy.  There were 2 home shows this weekend so I had a TON of leads to put in the computer, then call, and all that on top of my regular work.

No comments: