CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 23, 2018

Free New Car Battery

 Today I went w/ Frank over to the city dump to drop off the tree that he cut up. The nice thing about the bed of the diesel truck is that we were able to just give a few good yanks to the tree limbs on the bottom of the pile and it slid right out! YAY!

 Little Bug has discovered a new trick of sticking out her tongue at us.

 This afternoon we took my car to the dealership to have the battery replaced. My car wouldn't start this morning, and luckily it's still covered under warranty! YAY for a free new battery. I took a picture of this little set up they had inside the service bay where you drop off your vehicle. I love that there's an American & a Texan flag.

How many people does it take to change one baby's diaper? LOL! She must be the most spoiled and loved baby around.

No comments: