CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 1, 2018

Matthew's First Birthday Party

 I can't even handle the cuteness! Autumn took this while we were in the car. I'm so thankful that I splurged and got Alisa a cute car seat cover.

 Frank wanted to go out to breakfast this morning, so we went to our favorite crepe place.

 He loves hot chocolate (even though it's hot outside) and posed like he was so fancy & posh.

 After breakfast, I went over to Wendy's house to help her pack up for their upcoming move. When I got there, they were cutting up chilies for canning. I'm thankful for people from the ward coming to help.

 I got home, and Frank warned me that the baby was bleeding. WHAT!?!?! They were at WalMart and he was carrying her in his arms. He turned around to look at something Autumn was showing him and Alisa's head hit the end of a metal clothing rack! It looks awful, but he said she's fine and was happy and laughing once they got out in the car to come home.

 We got all packed up and headed over to Nick & Savi's to swim and play.  Alisa looked so adorable in her bikini from Brenner.

 It's funny to me how dark Autumn is compared to Jackson & Andrew & Alisa. Cute cousins!

 It was Matthew's 1st birthday today so Nick & Savi had a party. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this picture of Nick holding Matthew. They had a pinata & Matthew wasn't too sure what to think about it.

 Autumn on the other hand had no problem at all taking a swing at the pinata. It was a lot of fun for the kids.

Here's the whole big crew that came to Matthew's 1st birthday party. He's very loved! 

I couldn't get over how great & shiny my curls looked after I went swimming and let them dry naturally. Too bad I can't recreate this look every day w/ my hair.

No comments: