CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 10, 2018

Shots & Yellow Brace Bands


 We were busy today. It started off w/ Bitter's 4 month check up & shots. She did good w/ the first shot, but cried during the 2nd shot. Here's her stats, and she's gonna be a tall Amazon Woman like me:

Height: 25.8" (89th percentile)
Weight: 16 lbs 1 oz (79th percentile)
Head circumference: 42.4 cm (88th percentile)

 Autumn had an orthodontist appointment today & she got bright yellow bands. 

 Bitters also discovered her feet today! It's so funny to see babies find stuff like their hands and feet.

 Liz & the boys stopped by this evening to say hi and love on the baby.

 I've found more and more selfies like this on my phone. Autumn's starting to turn into a tweenager. It's the natural progression of things, but it also makes me sad that my big baby girl is growing up.

 She looks way too grown up & like Ariana Grande in this one!

 We had fun playing around w/ this blue handkerchief tonight. 

This is more of how I want Autumn to look instead of a fancy tweenager. LOL!

No comments: