CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 9, 2018

Roll Around Bitters

 Today after church someone left this on our door step. The banana bread was super good.

 Usually the plate would sit on the counter for a few weeks, but I was in the mood to bake so I made some chocolate chip cookies. We had Spencer & Autumn go door bell ditch the neighbors w/ our plate of goodies. Hopefully they pass it along!

Bitters ins't just rolling now, she's rolling AROUND! I put her down on the floor w/ the toys and was in the kitchen doing dishes. I looked up, and she had rolled all the way across the living room! We've started propping her up in her Boppy so she can start learning to sit up. She's hitting all these milestones way too fast for me. Can't time slow down a little bit?

No comments: