CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 30, 2020

Sponge & Parrot


I forget what little sponges (they soak in everything around them) and then parrots (they repeat what they hear) almost 2 years olds are. Alisa has started saying, "what da heck" and "oh my gosh!" I guess those are phrases we say a lot but didn't even realize it until she started saying them. This is her "oh my gosh" face.

Alisa lets Autumn do her hair, but only if she has the phone to distract her.

I put this cute mermaid dress on Alisa before we pass it along to Rosalind. She loved jumping on the trampoline and seeing the fabric move all around.

Autumn tried teaching her to put her hands up under her chin when we say "cheese." I don't think it worked too well b/c this is what we got. LOL!

No comments: