CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 1, 2020

Liz & Liberty's New Place


I had to go to the $1 Store for something today and this cracked me up! I don't think that the plastic bag is doing anything to keep germs off the card machine. But at least they get points for trying. LOL!

Autumn & Alisa & I got to have dinner at Liz & Liberty's new house (the boys didn't want to go in case of COVID). It was a delicious meal, and it's so fun to see their house all completed and set up. I'm so happy for them!

After dinner, the kids went outside to play in the blowup pool. The water was freezing but they didn't care.

Alisa put on Jacob's shoes and was walking around having the time of her life.

We got to see this pretty cotton candy sunset on the way home.

Autumn took this artistic picture with the sunset as seen through her sunglasses.

Alisa was so tired and worn out, so she wasn't very happy when Frank was roughhousing with her before bed. I had to capture her cute little lip that she sticks out when she cries.

No comments: