CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 9, 2020

Another Downtown Discoveries Adventure


I did more research this week and found another cute town to go visit this weekend. Thank you Google Street View. That way I can see if a town is worth visiting before driving out there. Alisa was so excited to be out of the car and walk around. I LOVE me some exposed and layered brick on the side of a building.

I'm so glad Frank came along with us for our adventure today. He always makes things so much fun.

She's so happy to be outside and to get to run around.

This picture melts my heart. 

Around the backs of buildings is where all the treasures like this "Friendly" sign are hidden.

We even found a cute little sitting area w/ a bullseye painted on the wall.

Frank and I looked away for about 3.8 seconds and somehow Alisa found a bucket of oil and put her hand in it and got it all over her outfit! Darn it!

It was lunchtime, so we tried a nearby restaurant. We got our food and went and sat at the park to enjoy it. It was delicious and really fairly priced. I'd go back again if we're in the area.

I LOVE this picture of her running away from Frank w/ such happiness and joy on her face as she checks behind her to see how close he is.

Right across from the park was this awesome old warehouse/barn.

More pictures of my HOTTIE HUSBAND cowboy

Her facial expressions crack me up. She's so happy to be out of the house.

We stopped at Papa & Mimi's to pick up something Mimi said she had for us. Mimi was trying to social distance but she couldn't stay away from Alisa and just made sure to wear her mask.

These 2 get along so well and are so cute w/ each other.

Liz surprised us by stopping by w/ some belated birthday presents for Alisa. Alisa was over the moon w/ her kitty that walks and makes meowing noises.

But the BEST was this unicorn that walks and neighs. You would have thought it was Christmas morning w/ how happy she was.

Alisa & the boys all climbed in her princess carriage and went for a ride down the street. LOL!

Julian was trying out his Spiderman moves on top of the truck.

No comments: