CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 3, 2008

I've still got it...

Picture it...I pull up to a red light on my drive home, I'm minding my own business, and singing along with the radio. I don't really like to look at the cars to the side of me, just b/c I hate that whole awkward moment when you have eye contact with the person in the other car. Today was no different. I was waiting for the light to turn green when out of my peripheral vision, I see an old beat up red jeep pull up next to me. I think nothing of it, and keep focusing on the light turning green and singing the right words to the song on the radio. Then all of a sudden, I hear a little toot on the horn. I thought it might be someone I know, so I turn and look, and this is what I saw...



The guy smiled at me and winked. I just smiled, shook my head, and focused all my attention on that light turning green FAST! Then I started thinking how sad and pathetic that I can only get old, scary, bearded, toothless redneck grandpas to honk at me. But since I'm focusing on happiness this year, I just decided to laugh about it and realize, hey, at least it put a smile on my face and made me laugh.

So I guess I've still "got it."

2 comments:

Kim and Adam said...

Dude!!! YOur are SEXY mama!!!!! YOU for sure still got it:)

Hanah said...

You definitely have still got it!! Atleast that old man has good taste!! :D that is too funny!