CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

We're Leaving On A Jet Plane...

As a Christmas gift to me, Autumn, and mostly Grandma Rufio, mom got a plane ticket for Autumn and I to go to Utah. I am SO EXCITED! I can't wait to see my family and friends that I had to leave behind in Utah. I've already got a fun-filled, jam packed schedule to keep us busy and I already feel like the time has gone by too fast, and we haven't even left yet! That can't be a good sign. I need to go home and do laundry and pack. It's already harder to travel with a baby, b/c I have to take a car seat, LOTS of changes of clothes, diapers, wipes, formula, etc. But I am thrilled to be going back to visit. There won't be any posts for a few days, but I'll post all of our fun adventures and pics when we get back! Utah or BUST!

4 comments:

Jobi Niu said...

LISA!!! I'm SOOO excited for you and Autumn to come!! CALL ME..

Marilyn said...

Hey Lisa, I saw your blog off of Lexie's. I hope you don't mind me taking a peek. How are you doing?

Charlotta-love said...

Yeah! Have fun. I understand the busy schedule bit. I hardly sat still while I was there.

Charlotta-love said...

Yeah! Have fun. I understand the busy schedule bit. I hardly sat still while I was there.