CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Bluebonnets


For those of you who don't know, this is the state flower for the great state of Texas...the bluebonnet. It's something that I always look forward to around this time of year. We've tried to make it a sort of tradition that between the sessions of conference that we go and get pictures of the bluebonnets.

I love how blue the sky is...this almost looks like a fake backdrop. But this was just at the local park.


Autumn's first pictures with the bluebonnets.


Mom & Dad


Nick


What a beautiful wild flower.

Me & My Baby


I think Autumn enjoyed her first bluebonnet photo shoot.

2 comments:

LEXIE GUYMON said...

Oh I just love the blue bonnet pictures. I sure miss ya'll!

The Ball Family said...

Those are some beautiful pictures. You all look so great!