CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day


It's a tradition every year that Dad gets mom an orchid corsage to wear to church for Mother's Day. This year he got one for Lexie and I, too. I thought that was so nice of him to do that for us.




We all got matching shirts to wear for Mother's Day, which was fun.



We went out to the clinic to see Dad and take him some lunch. The kids loved seeing Grandpa and we spun them around in this chair and just laughed and then couldn't walk straight.




I got a special Mother's Day gift from Autumn at 3 am this morning and then again after her nap. She woke up crying at 3 am and I picked her up and went into the kitchen to refill her bottle. I smelled something gross and went into the bathroom. She had a blow out up her back, up her front, out the sides, and all over me. I threw her in the tub and she had a fit, but it had to be done. Then we went back to bed. Well, today after her afternoon nap I got another present. Her first present was more than enough, but I guess she wanted to give me another one. So we got this little present all cleaned up as well. Next year I hope she just gives me a flower or something! LOL!



We got to talk to Nathan today. He's on a mission for our church in Ventura, CA. He's been gone for 23 months and only gets to call home on Christmas and Mother's Day. So that was fun to talk to him, and it was crazy to think that he'll be home in 3 weeks!

It was a really good Mother's Day this year. I am so thankful for all the women out there, whether they're mothers or not. So HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all women. We are amazing and to be honest, deserve a whole week if not a whole month dedicated to us!

3 comments:

The Ball Family said...

You are truly a wonderful mom. Autumn is so lucky to come to such a caring and loving mom. She is so blessed. Happy late mother's Day.

Kim and Adam said...

Oh man you can see the poo in the crib yummy.... You are such a great MOM!

Jamie said...

I love the matching shirts, you all look fabulous. What a fun mothers day.
I am sure the poop really helped you to feel more like a mom, haha.