CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Silly Sunday

IMG_9701 Do you think Andrew’s going to have big feet by like his Dad?  Based on this picture, I think so.  He looked so cute in his Easter Sunday outfit sitting and watching TV waiting to go to church.  He was watching cartoons and didn’t even blink when I kept trying to take his picture…he was in the zone.

IMG_9705 Church today was CRAZY!  I love the 4 year olds I teach, but today they were so hyper and I was lucky to give them a 5 minute lesson and then had to just give up b/c they were just not even listening.  This was one of those Sundays where I thought to myself, “Sunday is NOT a day of rest!”  LOL!  Anyways, I survived and came home to spend time w/ some other hyper kids.  We had fun playing and laughing and Andrew kept trying to give Autumn kisses and was making all of us laugh so hard!

IMG_9708 Autumn loves it when Dad gets home from work, b/c he usually brings her a treat.  Tonight it was “baby M&Ms.”  She thought she had died and gone to heaven and was so excited.  We’ve been trying to teach her colors using candy, but most the time she still gets the candy even if she gets the color wrong.

No comments: