CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 20, 2009

Walrus Teeth & Do-Rags

IMG_9710 Tonight when we got home Autumn took off her shorts, and I got excited b/c I thought she was wanting to go potty (we’re working on potty training).  But, she didn’t want to go potty…she wanted to put on her ballerina skirt and twirl around the living room while watching Dancing With The Stars.  She also had fun trying on Mom’s high heels.  What a little princess!

IMG_9712 She wanted a snack, so we got out pretzels.  She ate a few and then started playing w/ them, so I decided that instead of getting mad at her for playing w/ her food (which is what I would usually do), I decided to play along w/ her.  I stuck them in my gums to make them look like walrus teeth.  She thought that was so hilarious and tried doing it herself, but she didn’t quite understand how it worked and just had them sticking straight out.  This is a horrible picture of me, but we were both laughing so hard we couldn’t get a good picture.

IMG_9714 Here’s Lexie’s walrus teeth.

IMG_9716 Autumn kept bringing me handkerchiefs and bandanas that she uses to cover up her babies.  I decided to put one on my head, and Autumn also thought that was hilarious, so she wanted me to put one on her head.  I guess I’d better start being careful of what I say and do, b/c she is starting to copy everything I do.

No comments: