CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Happy 24th Birthday, Nick!

IMG_1517 Today our Nicky-Snicky turned 24!  I can’t believe it!  If he’s 24 that means I’m getting super old!  Anyways, for his birthday Autumn & I got him 4 cans of Pringles (he LOVES Pringles and usually eats an entire can in just 2 days) and some really yummy smelling deodorant/cologne (he’s pretending to spray it in his armpit, that’s why he has his arm up all funny in this pic).  I told him if he smells super sexy then all the women will want him, b/c who doesn’t like a guy that smells good, right?

IMG_1519 Then for his birthday dinner he requested Shoyu chicken and rice and baked beans.  But, since baked beans don’t go w/ shoyu chicken, Mom did broccoli (or as Autumn calls them “baby trees”) instead and then gave Nick 4 cans of baked beans as a birthday present along w/ a box of frozen chicken pot pies.  Can you see a theme of food being given as gifts here?  You’d think poor Nick was starving by living at my house!

IMG_1518 Instead of a birthday cake, Nick asked for a birthday pie (blueberry and cherry).  He carved his name and how old he is today into the crust.  What a guy!

IMG_1522 Maggie & Josie came over and brought him a present.  They put it in a Victoria Secret’s bag and Nick’s face in this picture says it all!  He cracks me up!  I am so glad that he is a part of our family and that he helps to keep us all laughing and having a good time.  He’s so great at mowing the lawn for me and emptying the dishwasher and taking out the trash and doing his own laundry.  He’s the best roommate ever!  I love watching Will & Grace w/ him every night.

LOVE YA, NICK & HAPPY 24th BIRTHDAY!!!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Oy, I remember when he was the age of my own kiddos! lol Time sure does fly!

kcwatson said...

What? How can Nick be 24???