CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Is It Halloween Already?

IMG_1516 I know this year has flown by, and I can’t even believe it’s already the end of September, but is it really Halloween already?  Nope, Autumn just insisted on wearing this outfit to school today.  Mom had bought it for her at WalMart last week and I had washed it and was folding clothes when Autumn saw it and insisted on wearing it!  She was so excited and kept saying, “Weeeen!” and “Ummmkin!”

IMG_1526Dad called to let me know he had gone and picked her up early from daycare b/c he had caught a possum in a trap and wanted her to go w/ him to release it near the lake.  I went over to Mom & Dad’s after work to get her and was so tired that I laid down and took a little nap while Autumn watched Pocahontas.  Dad came in and woke me up and told me he had something he wanted to show me.  He had found this tarantula out on the driveway and put it in a little cage to come in and show us.  Just looking at this picture gives me the creepy willies!  Maybe this spider thought it was Halloween too, and showed up at our house to wish us a Happy Halloween!  EWWW!

1 comment:

JWolfgramm said...

oh my gosh are you freakin serioussss?? I just had a nightmare last night about a tarantula!!! It was the freakiest thing ever and it was just a dream. Then I was okay when I woke up because I thought... I will never see a tarantula here!!!!!