CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Sweet Smiles Of Autumn

IMG_0643 This morning we got up and got ready for church and then went over to Mom & Dad’s to eat breakfast and spend some time w/ Lex & Jon & Andrew before they went home.  Dad had brought home some sour gum balls and we gave one to Autumn.  I had my camera ready to take a bunch of pictures of her making the “eww-this-is-sour face,” but she never did.  She chewed on it like a champ.

IMG_0652 We were going to take some family pictures since the ones we took at Aunt Sandy’s didn’t turn out, but no one wanted to.  So, I had Lex take some pictures of Autumn & I.  All the ones we got were way too bright except for this one, which ended up being my favorite anyways b/c of Autumn’s cute expression.

IMG_0658 I also wanted to get some cute ones of Autumn wearing her leopard print tights that went w/ her new dress.  She’s such a little diva.

IMG_0659 She’s been doing this little smile lately where she’ll raise her shoulders.  Anyways, we went to church and then after words we came over to Mom & Dad’s.  We just hung out and watched Mulan and football.

IMG_0680 I wanted to try out one of the settings on my camera where you can take pictures of running water and make it look like it’s in motion instead of just a still picture.  I thought this one turned out pretty good.

Autumn & I went over to the church for tithing settlement.  As soon as we sat down and started talking to the Bishop I felt her head start to nod and within 30 seconds she was asleep!  She hadn’t had a nap all day and once I finally got her to hold still for a few seconds she was out like a light.  On the ride home from the church she was obsessed w/ all the Christmas lights and kept saying, “More, Mama.  More, Mama.”  Christmas is going to be so fun this year now that she’s a little older and can understand what is going on.  It has been such a nice LONG weekend.  It’s going to be hard to get up at 6:30n t0morrow to get back into the swing of going to work.  But, I’m just thankful to have a job and that I like the people I work with.

No comments: