CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 7, 2009

Dinner & Fancy Hair

IMG_0749 Today at work it was kind of rough, and Liz was having a hard day, and I wasn’t in the mood to cook, so we decided to go out to dinner.  We went to Cheddar’s and of course had to drown our sorrows in a cookie monster.  Autumn was being a good helper and fed Liz a bite of cookie.  After eating she had to stop and look at the big fish tank.

IMG_0751 Autumn wanted me to take a picture of her pretty Christmas bow.

IMG_0752 But, I wanted to get a picture of her cool fish bone braid.  Her teachers at daycare did that, and I’ll have to have them show me how b/c I think it looks awesome.  Autumn knew she looked cute and kept swinging her braid around.  I spent the whole night doing laundry so I could pack for our trip to Utah tomorrow.

No comments: