CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Barn Babe

IMG_2506 K, I don’t know what it is but I am seriously obsessed w/ this run down piece of property a few houses down from where we live.  It just calls out to me for some reason.  There are so many cool old buildings.  So, Autumn & I walked over there to take some pictures.

IMG_2515 She wasn’t really in the mood for me to take her picture, b/c she wanted to stand by me and help me take the picture.  But, I was able to sneak in a couple of shots when she wasn’t expecting it.

IMG_2536There are so many photo op places on this property.  There’s patches of lush green grass and then patches of brown dry weeds.  At the back of the property is the little stream that Autumn & Andrew love to go throw sticks in w/ Papa.

IMG_2540I hadn’t noticed this before, but at the front of the property that is on the line of our lot, there is a big cactus plant.  It looks cool.

IMG_2558 Autumn was getting impatient and wanted to go home.  But, I wanted to get a few more shots.  She started sulking and that’s when I got some of my best shots of her…

IMG_2543

IMG_2544

IMG_2548…what a beautiful little barn babe.

No comments: