CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 25, 2010

FHE At Steak & Shake

IMG_2304 Tonight, Liz & Liberty wanted to go out to eat, so Autumn & I invited ourselves to go along.  We went to Steak & Shake, which I have never been a big fan of.  I’ve been there 3 times before and each time the service was horrible, the place was filthy and the food sucked.  But, they insisted that this S&S was really good.  I have to admit that the service was great, it was really clean, and the food was average.  It’s decent food, but not my favorite burgers and fries.  However, the shakes are incredible.

Autumn was in a super hyper mood and was laughing at everything.  Alex,  my friend from work, joined us too and we all had a good time just talking and laughing at Autumn laugh.  I need to get out more often, b/c when we were leaving our house to go to the restaurant, Autumn kept saying, “Oohh…it dark, Mama!”  That’s b/c we never go anywhere in the evenings…we just stay at home and play and watch TV.  It was nice to spend this evening w/ good friends.

No comments: