CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Happy Birthday, Uncle Curt

IMG_2471 Today when we got home from work/school, I gave Autumn a bath and then we called Curt to wish him a happy birthday.  We found out he didn’t have a birthday cake today, so we decided to make him one.  We had to borrow some eggs from Liz & Liberty and then got busy baking.  Autumn is really good at stirring the cake batter for me and checking on the cake by turning on the oven light while it’s baking.

IMG_2472 Curt had a hockey game he had to coach, but it took longer than he planned, so he wasn’t able to come over before Autumn went to bed.  But, he still came over and had some birthday cake w/ Nick & I.  I was shocked when he came in wearing a suit, b/c I don’t think I’ve ever seen him in a suit before.  We are so thankful to have Uncle Curt in our life b/c of all the great things he does for us, especially Autumn.  She just adores him.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, UNCLE CURT!!!

No comments: