CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Song Titles

IMG_2654 Jump, for my love
Jump in

IMG_2655 I believe I can fly,
I believe I can touch the sky

IMG_2661 Just then the witch, to satisfy an itch
Went flying on her broomstick, thumbing for a hitch

IMG_2664

IMG_2666 Autumn was a wild woman tonight and had tons of energy. She was jumping on her bed (which I don’t usually allow her to do, but I wanted to get a picture of her doing it so I let her). Then she was pretending to ride this broom around the house. And if that weren’t bad enough, she found her giant candy necklace from her birthday and wanted to eat/wear it. So, that just gave her more sugar to make her more hyper. But, it was a fun evening and I’m glad she still went to bed at the usual time.

No comments: