CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Chili’s & Dancing & Cats & Chairs

IMG_2523 On Monday, Liz wanted to go to Chili’s for dinner b/c she & Liberty had gone last week and she had been craving the jalapeno ranch dressing again.  So, we met them for dinner and had a great time.  Autumn was being a little stinker and kept wanting my UNDIVIDED attention.  She kept saying, “Mama. Mama. Mama.”  When I would look at her and say, “What?”  She would just smile and start saying, “Mama. Mama. Mama,” all over again.  But, she’s so dang cute I can’t help but love her to pieces.  I am glad that Liz & Liberty invite us to go do fun things w/ them, especially since work today was really stressful and I needed to unwind and relax.

IMG_4523 On Tuesday, it was just a normal day at work.  Autumn & I came home and just had some Mama & Autumn time.  I made dinner while she disappeared to her room.  When I told her it was time to eat, she came out wearing this lovely (and uncoordinated) outfit that she put together.  Gotta love the yellow stripped shirt w/ the floral high waters and white church shoes.  She makes me smile.  Anyways, we ate dinner and then we were watching Biggest Loser (Sam is looking HOOOOOOT!), and then during the commercials I would flip over to Dancing With The Stars.  Autumn saw the dancing and said she wanted to dance, so I put on some music from one of my work out CD’s.  We had so much fun dancing around that we danced/worked out for about 30 minutes while watching Biggest Loser on mute.  It was so much fun and at one point I was getting so sweaty from dancing around that I went and changed into work out clothes and figured I’d just get in a work out.

Last night the weather was so gorgeous that I slept w/ the windows open so I could get a light breeze going through the house.  I was abruptly woken up at 3:00 in the morning when I heard some rustling in the bushes outside my window.  It scared me at first, but then I noticed a black tail sticking out of the top of the bushes and realized it was just a cat.  Then, all of a sudden, I heard another cat start meowing a strange meow and it reminded me of something I had seen on the Discovery channel once.  I knew that the cats were getting it on outside my window!  I jumped out of bed and tried to shew them away.  I finally got them to leave and had to just roll my eyes and laugh and go back to sleep.

IMG_2526

IMG_2528 Today after work Mom called and said Dad was at the church doing physicals for the Scouts, so Autumn & I should come over so she wouldn’t be alone.  We stopped and got some McDonald’s for dinner and took it over.  We ate and then just sat and talked and watched TV.  Autumn wanted to play a Princess game that she got from Lex & Jon & Andrew for Easter.  We played that for a while and then we had to get ready to go home so I could give her a bath before bedtime.  She put her shoes on to leave and then went and sat in her little recliner chair while I put mine on.  She cracks me up, b/c she just swung her legs over the chair and crossed them and just sat there like it was no big thing and she was chillaxin’ as if it was the most normal thing in the world for a 3 year old to do.  She never ceases to surprise me w/ the things she does.  That’s why she’s my little love bug and makes my life so happy and meaningful and full of endless joy.

1 comment:

Braulio, Alison, Kirra, and Liahm said...

LOL! I LOVE the picture with Autumn crossing her legs! She is so cute and getting so BIG!! She looks like she is 6 in that picture!!! So CUTE! :) I hope all is well and miss you guys tons!!!