CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Happy April Fool’s Day

IMG_2497 I’ve been trying to keep it a secret from everyone, but I couldn’t hide it anymore…I had another baby!  He’s a cute little boy named Romando.  APRIL FOOL’S…although, after holding this adorable little boy I really am getting baby hungry.  His Mom comes and cleans our office once a week and this week she brought him w/ her.  I could have kissed on his cute little cheeks all day.

IMG_2499 Here he is w/ his sister and cousin.  They are such cute kids and I love it when they come to the office w/ their Mom.

IMG_2504

IMG_2506 After work/school, we went over to Mom & Dad’s house so Autumn could help Papa out in the garden.  They dug up some onions and Autumn was so proud of herself and being able to carry them into the house all by herself.

IMG_2509

IMG_2511 Looking at these blurry and grainy pictures makes me so thankful I got a nice camera.  Dad was cleaning the leaves and stuff out of the pool and Autumn was “helping” him.  I was watching like a hawk out the living room window to make sure she didn’t fall in.  I thought for sure a few times that Dad was going to have to go in after her b/c she was getting too close to the edge.  I am going to have to get her into some swim classes this summer b/c she’s way too brave around the pool.  She likes to dip the ends of her hair in the water.  She’s such a little fish.

IMG_2518 After “helping” Papa clean the pool, it was off to mow the grass in Gigi’s old pen.  By this time it was starting to get dark so I packed up our stuff so we could head home.  I noticed Dad & Autumn holding hands and running away from me and towards the fort.  They climbed up to the top of the fort and pretended to hide from me!  They are so cute together.  I finally was able to coax them down the slide so I could take Autumn home and get her to bed.

She went to bed and I watched Grey’s Anatomy and Project Runway.  I was SOOOOOOOOO HAPPY that they brought Anthony back!  And not only that, but he kicked butt and won the challenge and Jessica Alba is going to wear the dress he designed.  He makes me laugh.  I had left my cell phone at Mom & Dad’s on accident, so when Nick got home from work I went over to their house and got it.  I also needed to go to WalMart to get some milk and a few other things.

IMG_4144 I love walking around WalMart at 11:00 at night.  There’s not as many people and it’s quieter and I feel like I can just walk around and enjoy myself.  I was walking past the kids section and about jumped for joy in the aisle when I saw that they have Baby Magic shampoo and lotion again!  I’ve tried Johnson’s version of baby shampoo and lotion but it’s not the same.  Then for the longest time, I couldn’t find Baby Magic ANYWHERE!  But tonight at WalMart I found it and it totally made my day.  I put some lotion on right there in the aisle.  It made me SOOOOO baby hungry (and that is NOT an April Fool’s joke), especially after loving on that cute little baby today and seeing pictures of my friend Jobi and her brand new baby girl.  I can’t wait to see my cousin this weekend, b/c she just had a sweet little boy last week and I can’t wait to hold him and lotion his arms and legs and kiss on his fat little cheeks.

No comments: