CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

A Sad Ending & A New Beginning

I found out yesterday that the job I’ve been looking into wanted me to start training today.  I worked for Christine all day and then Mom & Dad & Autumn & I went out to eat at Napoli’s.  That place is so insanely good.  After we stuffed ourselves on fattening cream sauces and noodles, we came home and watched the Biggest Loser.  I felt SO BAD for Daris and the fact that he was crying about having eaten food late at night.  My heart broke for him and that he had to feel so guilty for eating.  I am glad that Bob talked to Koli about not running away from his problems and that he should go home instead of training in Vegas.  Anyways, it was a very touching episode and I can’t wait for the finale next week.

IMG_4529Today was the start of a new chapter in my life.  I went in and worked for Christine until noon and then had to leave so I could do the training for my new job.  I was SO SAD to leave working for Christine today, b/c we just barely were able to get everything caught up.  I seriously wish there were more I could do for her to make her life easier.  I decided to give her this tile w/ one of my favorite sayings from Pres. Uchtdorf.  I want her to have a reminder of how amazing she is and that she is one of my heroes.

IMG_2618 Anyways, I went over to Mom & Dad’s to train on the software my new job uses.  I thought we were going to train at 1:00, but the lady that trained me had it scheduled for 3:00.  So, I just did some blog stalking and then watched some TV while I waited for it to be 3:00.  The training was cool, b/c a lady in Alabama trained me how to use the software program over the computer.  I logged into this website and could see her computer screen.

We finished up and I went and got Autumn from daycare and we came home and had dinner here w/ Mom & Dad & Nate (Nick was at work).  Dad took Autumn to Home Depot to get some stuff for the house, but then he got called into work so he called for Mom & I to come get Autumn.  On our drive over to the meeting point, the sky was GORGEOUS.  This picture doesn’t even come close to showing how cool the sky looked.  There was a big dark cloud w/ the sun behind it and there were shooting rays of sun streaming out a hole at the bottom of the cloud and also coming out the top (although in this picture it looks like just a big white ray, but it was really lots of little rays).

We were going to stop and get a treat (b/c Autumn insists that when Papa takes her to Home Depot that they have to stop and get a treat).  But, it was 8:00 and I didn’t want to miss Modern Family.  I LOVE that show and Cameron is definitely my favorite character on the show.  I’m sad it was the season finale, but it was a good one.

No comments: