CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 30, 2010

Get Your Kleenex


I don't know why, but I have been feeling a little on edge lately. I have been getting annoyed easily and have not been as patient and I should be with Autumn and those around me. Today at work I saw a link to this video and was glad I was alone in the office, b/c the tears just started to form in my eyes and then proceeded to roll down my cheeks. This was exactly what I needed to hear to lift my spirits and make me feel better.

ALL mothers need to watch this, and it's only 3:46 long. Please take a few moments for yourself and watch it. Below are two of my favorite quotes.

"Yours is the work of salvation and therefore you will be magnified, compensated, made more than you are, better than you are, better than you've ever been."

Then at 1:58 in the clip the tears really started flowing when he said, "And if, for whatever reason, you are making this courageous effort alone, without [a] husband at your side, then our prayers will be all the greater for you. Know that in faith things will be made right because of you."

1 comment:

Michael said...

Meh, it was alright.