CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 30, 2010

The Little Diva & Her Princess Pail

IMG_3050 Mom called today towards the end of the work day and said that she and Dad were going to go pick up Autumn at daycare. I went over to their house after work, but no one was there. I called to find out where they were and Mom said they had stopped at Target to get a few things for Dad’s seminary class. They got home and Dad went outside to mow the lawn. Autumn stood at the back door and kept wanting to go outside to help him. We went out to see where he was, but he was over on the lot, which was too far away. I love that she was wearing her sunglasses while looking for him.

IMG_3052Then she insisted on wearing them while she sat on the floor and played with her magnetic dolls. Look at this little model/diva pose!
“I’m ready for my close up, Mr. Deville.”

IMG_3057 Papa finally came back from mowing the lot, so she grabbed her princess lunch pail that Papa & Mimi had got her at Target and headed outside to find Papa. But, first she had to stop and give me her diva pose. Look at her w/ her hand on her hip and the little lip pursing expression on her face. Where does she get this stuff?

Also, Mom asked her when they bought her the princess pail what she was going to put in there and Autumn without skipping a beat said, “make up!” I think Aunt Lexie has created a monster! But at least she'll be a well-accessorised monster! :)

IMG_3060 I love that she is so girly but then can hop up on the John Deere. Look at her w/ her ankles crossed and her fabulous accessories.

IMG_3061 She wanted to help Papa mow the lawn. I loved how blue the sky was against the contrasting white fluffy clouds.

IMG_3064Not only did Little Miss Autumn get to ride on the lawnmower w/ Papa, he let her steer it! Look at that smile on her face…she was in 7th heaven. I’m REALLY in trouble when she is a teenager if she already knows how to steer at the age of 3!

IMG_3069 “We need to go this way, Papa! You just keep your foot on the gas and I’ll drive you where I want us to go.”
(Notice how he got suckered into holding her princess pail for her).

IMG_3070 After mowing the lawn, she was ready for a dip in the pool to cool off. It was really nice and breezy outside, so I went and sat outside w/ them and dipped my feet into the pool on the Shamu shelf. I don’t know what I would do without my little bug. She has her moments of being a little stinker, but 95% of the time I can’t get enough of her. From her cute little voice to her long eyelashes to her black shiny eyes. She is definitely the best part of me.

No comments: