CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Prince Poppycock

IMG_5280 We went over to Mom & Dad’s this evening (like we usually do) and they had gone to Costco to get a few things.  They came home w/ this surprise for me.  The other night I was telling them about Prince Poppycock (on America’s Got Talent) and how much I love his character and that he had BETTER WIN or I’ll be very upset.  Anyways, I had them watch the video below and so today Dad saw this at Costco and got it for me!

 

We ate dinner and then Mom & I went to see Eat, Pray, Love and Dad was kind enough to watch Autumn for me so I could go.  I loved the movie again the 2nd time and I think the reason I like it so much is b/c she is so free and uninhibited and I wish I were more like that.  I don’t think I could do it for a year like she did, but a few months would be perfect for me.  That’s why I’m going to cram as much life and experiences and excitement as I can into my trip to Slovenija.  It will be like my own mini personal version of Eat, Pray, Love.

It was nice to spend some time with Mom.  I love being around her and am glad we have each other.  I’m just really lucky that she truly is my closest friend and not just my Mom.  I know people say that all the time, but I really mean it.

We found out that Nate didn’t pass his test yesterday! :(  His shoulder has been giving him problems and he was only able to do 43 of the required 45 push ups in the allotted time.  Of the 115 guys that took the physical test, only 40 didn’t pass.  Of those 40, 19 of them decided to reclass (which means they wanted to try again in 6 weeks).  That will give home some time to get stronger and pass the next time.

No comments: