CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Typical Tuesday

IMG_9278 Today was just a typical Tuesday, b/c we didn’t do anything fancy or exciting.  Although, Autumn looked adorable in this little outfit Mom got her last week.  I think it’s supposed to be pajamas, but Autumn pulled it off as a real outfit.  She was being a ham this morning and wouldn’t hold still for me to take her picture.  She kept doing all these funny poses where she would stick out her bummy.

After work/school, we came home instead of going over to Mom & Dad’s (shock, I know) and I actually cooked dinner, which I haven’t done in forever b/c we usually eat at Mom & Dad’s.  I was surprised there were cobwebs in all of my pans from lack of use.  I made some yummy spaghetti sauce with noodles and even threw some pre-made Halloween cookie dough in the oven.

I also did a quick 15 minute pick up of the house b/c the Relief Society presidency wanted to come over and visit and just say hi since I’m not in Primary now and not Relief Society.  It was a nice little visit and it’s nice to be reminded that I’m part of a ward family and that there are people looking out for Autumn & I.  After they left, Autumn & I just vegged out and watched TV and she played w/ her toys and asked that I help her change into a dress so she could dance and twirl around.  She’s such a diva and I love it.

No comments: