CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 3, 2011

Early Morning Breakfast

IMG_3516 This morning I got up at 3:45 am so I could take Mom & Dad to the airport since they flew out at 6:00 to go to Utah so Dad could go skiing w/ his brothers.  Since I was going to be near the airport, I had sent a text to Mou last night to see if he wanted to go to breakfast and I could give him a CD of the pictures I had taken of his family on Saturday.  He texted back that breakfast would be great, so I called him after I dropped Mom & Dad off and went and picked him up and we went to breakfast at IHOP.  I showed him the pictures on my laptop and then burned some of them onto a CD (they all wouldn’t fit b/c I took them at the highest quality my camera would do).  I dropped him off at 6:15 and headed home.  I got about 15 minutes of sleep before it was time to get up and get ready for the day.

We had a meeting at work today to review 2010 and talk about what we want to accomplish in 2011.  After the meeting, I spent the rest of the day being bored b/c it’s so slow right now.  We had quite a few calls the week before and after Christmas b/c people were home, but now that most people have gone back to work, it’s super slow.  But, that’s good b/c it gave me time to look up some things on the internet for my OLW (One Little Word), and there will be a whole post dedicated just to that coming up soon.

After work/school, Autumn & I came home and made some dinner and hung out.  It was kind of nice to actually cook in my own kitchen.  On Sunday my laptop charger quit working, so I just used Mom’s.  But, since she took her laptop w/ her to Utah today, I am tough out of luck.  So, Autumn & I went to Best Buy to see how much it would cost to get a new one.  It was $80 for a HP laptop charger!  I refuse to spend that much, so we walked over to Target to see if they had one that was cheaper.  They didn’t have any, but Autumn saw a Belle doll that she wanted.  I told her she had to wait and we would get it for her birthday, but she didn’t like that and wanted it NOW.  So, we left the store and she was crying the whole time, but I told her that was too bad and she could cry all she wanted and she still wasn’t getting it tonight.

We went to Radio Shack and they had one, but it was a generic one with end tips that you can change out and it was $90!!!  No way, I’d rather spend $80 and get an HP one.  But, I decided to wait and see if I could find a cheaper one.  We came home b/c it was already 9:00 and I put Autumn to bed.  I had washed my 1500 thread count Egyptian cotton sheets that Mom & Dad got me for Christmas and I put them on my bed tonight.  I LOVE them so much b/c they are so soft and I love the light aqua color.  It reminds me of the gorgeous tropical waters of Hawaii.  I snuggled in my sheets while watching Golden Girls until I fell asleep.

No comments: