CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Happy 1/11/11

IMG_3523 We didn’t do anything special today to celebrate 1/11/11.  I went to work and then after work, Autumn &  I went over to Mom & Dad’s.  We had dinner and were waiting for the Biggest Loser to start when Autumn asked Mom to draw her a castle.  Autumn LOVES the drawing pad Rufio gave her and asks anyone near her if they’ll draw her something.

IMG_3524Mom did a good job on the castle (with some help from Autumn).  After I took this picture, Autumn asked me if I would draw her a fairy.  It ended up looking like an obese angel.  She doesn’t ask me to draw things for her anymore, b/c she gets upset that I can’t draw what she wants.  Oh, well…guess that’s just a talent I’ll have to work on developing.

No comments: