CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 7, 2011

Bachelor & Birthday

IMG_3773 Today at work I was actually sort of busy b/c we had a lot of sales come in and I got the orders ready to submit. I came home and Autumn wanted to wear one of the other dresses I got her at the consignment store. I didn’t give them to her all at once like I usually do, b/c I’ve been telling her if she’s good I have a surprise for her. It works great to spread out the gifts instead of giving them all at once.

IMG_3774 She looks ADORABLE in it and I told her to smile for me so I could take her picture. I didn’t notice until I went to post this picture that she was scratching her nose w/ her middle finger. I promise she’s not flipping off the camera. Kind of funny!

IMG_3776 We had dinner and then came home and made a cake for Aunt Mary b/c it’s her birthday today. I put Autumn to bed and went over to Christine’s to watch The Bachelor. She had gone to Anthropologie and showed me this precious teacup she bought there. I think it’s so cute and just loved it. I might have to go get one for myself.

IMG_3780We sang Happy Birthday to Mary and then she blew out the candles. We watched the Women Tell All and were all just rolling our eyes at Michelle pretending to cry. A tear never even left her eye and I hated how she said over and over that she sacrificed so much to be gone from her daughter. Well, she knew that was going to happen going in and Emily left her daughter but didn’t whine and cry about it. Michelle also wasn’t wearing make-up at the beginning of the show in order to look as bad as possible and then was all made up after her crying stint on the couch. And what was w/ Chris Harrison defending her? Lame! I hope he picks Chantal, b/c Emily is too good for him. And, I don’t think he’s ready to be an insta-Dad. We’ll see who he picks next week. After that we’ll have to find some other show to get together and watch every week. Any suggestions?

1 comment:

Mommy said...

I actually like Michelle and could understand where she is coming from. But I realize that the bachelor is a polygolmist in the making. hehehe