CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Paying To Work

IMG_3763Yesterday I put Autumn in this adorable little shirt that I got for $3.50 at the consignment store.  It’s a little bit too big, but she’ll grow into it.

Other than that, Friday wasn’t anything special.  I left work at 2:00 and went to downtown Dallas b/c we had our kiosk at the Home & Garden show.  It was so slow and there was hardly anyone there, so Jared and I left at 6:30 instead of staying until 8:00 when it was over for the day.  I came home and spent some time w/ Autumn and then we came home and went to bed b/c I have to work again tomorrow.

IMG_3765 I went to the Home Show and luckily we had more people walking around.  But, it was hard b/c we had 3 of our competitors there, and they have pretty much the same things we do.  The good part of the day, depending on how I look at it, was that across the aisle from us there was a booth that was selling homemade salsas and jarred food.  It was kind of expensive, so I wasn’t going to buy any but then I tried the Vine Ripe Tomato sauce and it was out-of-this-world incredible.  You got a little bit of a deal if you bought 4 jars, so I also got their salsa, dirty artichoke tapenade, and peach cobbler.  All of it was good.

IMG_3766 To the right of our kiosk across the aisle was a company that sells powdered dips that you mix into 1 c of sour cream and 1 cup of mayonnaise.  I liked their dips, so I bought some of their products as well.  So, today I paid to work b/c I spent money instead of getting money.  I worked from 10-7 and was so glad to leave and come home.

My feet hurt really bad for standing most of the day, so it was nice to just sit on the couch and relax.  We watched Mega Mind, which was a cute movie and I hadn’t seen it before.  The story line wasn’t what I expected, but it was still a good movie.  I was exhausted, so Autumn and I came home to go to sleep.

No comments: