CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 25, 2011

Happy Birthday Nate & Bubzy

P1020226 Today after work/school we went over to Mom & Dad’s and ate dinner and hung out for a while.  Autumn & I left earlier than usual b/c I needed to get Autumn home so she could take a bath.  We stopped and did something I’ve wanted to do for a few weeks.  There is this big plant/weed growing on the side of the road so we parked in the parking lot of a school across the street and walked over to the flowers so I could get a picture.  I think they are so cool looking.

P1020228 This one hasn’t opened up yet, like the one above it but it’s so striking and attractive w/ the pink center and green spikes.

P1020227 I love this side shot.  I only had Nick’s little point and click camera so it’s not as crisp and sharp as I want it, but it will do.

P1020225 Here’s one that had blossomed completely and it looks like a soft purple pom pom.  I wonder what type of weed/flower it is???  The plant itself is covered in big scary thorns.  It’s interesting that something that starts out so sharp and prickly (see above pictures) turns out so soft and pretty.

P1020237 We came home and I let Autumn play in the tub while I laid on my bed and watched TV so I could keep an eye and ear out for her.  After she was a “smell good Johnson” instead of a “stink bug Johnson” we had a root beer float w/ Nick.  Then it was off to bed for Autumn.  I stayed up watching TV until 9:30 when I knew she was really asleep, then I left and went to WalMart.

P1020239I got the groceries that were on my list, and a few things that weren’t.  I always go and peruse the clearance rack and found an AWESOME deal.  These warm and fuzzy Valentine’s Day pajama bottoms are way too big for Autumn now (they are girl’s size 8/10) but they were only $1!!!  I did a double take and checked the only other pair that was there and it said $1 as well, so I went ahead and bought both of them and will save them to give to Autumn & her best friend when she’s big enough to wear them (which will only be in a few years at the rate she’s getting taller).

P1020241I came home and put all the groceries away and was still wide awake from having gone shopping.  So, I edited some pictures on my laptop while watching Whose Line Is It Anyways.  That show always makes me literally laugh out loud.  Autumn heard me laughing and woke up and came and got in bed w/ me and after Whose Line was over, we both went to bed.

I wanted to say a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Nate and also Bubzy (I know he goes by Jason now but he’ll always be Bubzy to me).  I hope they each had a wonderful day and got to do lots of fun things to celebrate.

No comments: