CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Sicky McSickerson

P1020152 I woke up this morning when the alarm on my phone went off and was so glad I was able to sleep the whole night.  I called my boss and told him I had thrown up last night and was going to be about 30 minutes late.  Papa made us waffles for breakfast (I just had some toast b/c my stomach was still feeling a little queasy) and it was nice to spend some time w/ Rufio before she left.  I love her so much and am so thankful she got to come visit.

P1020153Dad put Autumn in the car and then wrote her name and a smiley face on the window.  We came home and got dressed and ready for the day.  I felt a lot better than yesterday, but still wasn’t feeling 100%.  In the afternoon I started to feel a little worse and since the phones were really quiet around 3:00, I balled up a towel and laid my head down on the desk and took a little nap until the phone rang.  I called my boss and told him I was going to leave 30 minutes early b/c I felt sick.  That is so not like me, and he said that was fine and to go home and rest so I could get feeling better.

I got a rip roaring headache on the drive to pick up Autumn and every bump in the road felt like someone was pounding on the side of my head w/ a hammer.  Mom was a complete ANGEL and came over and made me hominy for dinner and got me some groceries like Gatorade for me to drink and capri suns for Autumn’s lunch b/c I was out.  I just laid on the couch and watched Biggest Loser and then put Autumn to bed and watched Parenthood.  My headache is back so I took some more medicine and hope that I can sleep through the night.

No comments: