CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 30, 2011

Friday Lights & Ford Truck

P1040160 It was painfully slow at work today b/c of the holidays, so I got to leave at 3:00.  I went to Mom & Dad’s house b/c they have been watching Autumn for me every day for the past week and then 3 school days before that b/c she was sick.  It was nice weather, so we helped Papa to take down the Christmas lights outside.

 
P1040162 I thought it was so funny to see little Autumn Bottom pulling this big huge box of Christmas lights around.  But, she did great and even took it all the way from the front of the house around to the shed in the backyard.  That’s b/c she’s my Powerful Ponca Princess.

 
P1040168 Since she had worked hard and done a good job, I was more than happy to say yes when she asked if she could drive the truck.  She has really gotten a lot better at steering the truck and was driving all over the backyard.  I still remember that not too long ago she ran into the fort!  LOL!

 
P1040178 She was doing so good that I took her out to the road and let her drive around our cul-de-sac.  Don’t worry, I stood there w/ her and made sure no cars were coming.  You can see in the background of this picture that they are finally starting to build a house on the lot.

 
P1040184After that, I helped Mom put away the lights from the Christmas tree and we sat and talked for a while.  I love her so much and really do consider her as not just my Mom, but my best friend.  We had dinner and then Autumn & I came home so Mom & Dad could have a break from watching Autumn for almost 2 weeks while I was at work.  I kept thinking it was so much later than it really was b/c I was so tired.  I put Autumn to bed at 7:30 and got out all my mission Project Life stuff b/c I want to keep working on it and get it finished.  I wanted something on in the background, so I put on Pride & Prejudice.  I got a text from Liz & Liberty that said they were in the area and they wanted to stop by and say hi. 

 
Autumn is just like me and hates to go to bed for fear of missing out on any fun or excitement.  She must have had a 6th sense and woke up when Liz & Lib got here.  Liz helped me clean up the dishes from last night b/c she can’t stand dirty dishes.  Then we sat on the couch and talked and Autumn was showing Liz her LeapPad.  It was great to spend time w/ them again so soon.

 
After they left, I put Autumn back to bed and put on another movie while I worked on my mission Project Life.  I put on The Help and started working on Project Life again.  I was working away and enjoying myself when all of a sudden the movie was over!  I looked at the clock and it was 2;30 am.  I had no idea it was that late b/c I must have gotten my 2nd wind after Liz & Lib left.  I got a lot done, and called it a night and went right to bed.  I am going to be so tired tomorrow.

No comments: