CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 20, 2012

Fashionable Ski Helmet & Goggles

P1040657Autumn got so spoiled today.  Her “college” was closed b/c it was a teacher’s in-service day.  Mom & Dad said they would watch her for me, for which I am SOOOOOOOO grateful.  Dad took her & Nick to see that new anime movie that was based off of the Borrowers.  Then they went to McDonald’s for lunch.  She’s such a lucky girl.

We had Mediterranean salad for dinner.  Mom’s started a new Diabetics diet where she can only have meat, some veggies (no carrots or potatoes or beans or starchy food), no sugar, no fruit, etc.  Dad had some gift certificates to Dick’s Sporting Goods, but he hasn’t been able to find anything he wanted.  Well, tonight he finally found something he wanted.  He got this skiing helmet and goggles, which Autumn wanted to try on.  I think it’s a good look for her.  LOL!  He’s going to use them when he and Mom go to Utah.

Anyways, it was a pretty low key night.  After we ate, we had FHE and then Autumn & I came home and I put her to bed and worked on my post for Project Life Tuesday tomorrow.  I am behind on the past 2 weeks b/c I ordered my pics through Shutterfly since they were having a great sale.  But, I am going to post my process for organizing the date cards w/ the filler cards w/ the journaling cards.  I’m also going to post the 9 weeks that I’ve been able to do for 2010.

As soon as Nick got home at 9:30, I rushed over to Christine’s to watch the Bachelor.  I was SHOCKED that Ben kept Courtney and got rid of Kacie.  I think it’s b/c Kacie’s parents told Ben about their standards of them not living together if they get engaged.  Ben deserves CRAZY Courtney!

No comments: