CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 12, 2012

6 Month Old Driving A Truck???

P1040955-2 Today at work it was SO BUSY!  This is what just one side of my desk looked like, which is NOT NORMAL.  I had papers all over and I was trying to juggle doing 5 things at once.  I didn’t even get a chance to notice what time it was and all of a sudden I was really hungry.  It was already 1:30!  I didn’t have my normal Smart Ones frozen pizza to microwave and eat for lunch.  One of the guys said he was going to go get some Chinese food for lunch and said he would get me some.  I’ve helped him type up some bids b/c he is not good at typing at all.  That was so nice of him to do and made my day.

P1040958 When I got off at 5:00 I called Mom to see what the plan for dinner was.  She said they had eaten a late lunch and Andrew was asking for pizza.  So, she called in an order to Papa John’s and I stopped and picked it up on my way home.  I went and got Autumn and we told everyone to come outside so we could have a pizza picnic on top of the fort.  We got drinks and blankets and even brought Emma up there with us.

P1040959 Papa took of Jackson’s onesie and gave him a piece of crust and let him go to town.  Jackson was SO HAPPY and gummed that crust to slime.

P1040964 He is the happiest little baby and is ADORABLE w/ those great big blue eyes.  Lexie said this was the first time he was sitting up by himself!  She was sitting close to grab him on the few times that he toppled over.

P1040975 He is so good at rolling around.  He knew that the good stuff was in the boxes, so he kept rolling to wherever we would move them.  He would grab at them and try to open them.  This is a kid after my own heart.

P1040980 Autumn & Andrew are getting to the point that they don’t want to hug and kiss anymore, so I figured since they were in a good mood I would try and get the traditional “sitting-on-the-steps-in-the-back-yard-hug-and-kiss” picture.  Autumn was really loving that I made her sit next to Andrew and put her arm around him.  LOL!

P1040982 Luckily Andrew was being a cutie and was willing to try and kiss her even though she was being a stink pot and kept leaning away from him or turning her head.

P1040984 He finally broke through her icy exterior and was able to get her to kiss him back.

P1040989 We had to add Jackson in for his first picture on the backyard steps.  Too bad you can’t see Andrew’s face.  We tried to get some more where I could see his face, but then Jackson wasn’t looking or Autumn had her eyes closed.

P1050005Not only are we starting Jackson young on doing the traditional steps picture, we’re starting him young on driving the truck.  How many 6 month olds get a Ford F-150 to drive?  Look at that big huge smile on his face.  Lexie & Jon are in big trouble!

jjl It started to get dark, so we came in the house and watched Jack & Jill, which Mom had rented from Red Box.  It was so incredibly stupid that it was funny.  I wasn’t watching it w/ my undivided attention, so I just caught bits and pieces, but there were a few times that I laughed super hard.  I was shocked at how many stars there were in it.

Before I knew it, it was already 9:00!  Autumn & I rushed home and did our night time routine and then Nick got home at 9:30 and I went over to Karri’s to watch The Bachelor.  I wasn’t surprised when Ben proposed to Courtney.  I felt so bad that Lindzi got hurt, but I bet now that she’s had a chance to watch the whole season she’s so happy Ben didn’t pick her.  She for sure dodged a bullet on that one!

What shocked me the most was when they turned everything around on Ben during “After The Final Rose.”  How did Courtney become the victim and Ben become the bad guy (although I still think he’s a schmuck and don’t like him) in that situation?  Why was Chris asking Courtney if she could ever trust Ben again scine he “abandoned” her?  What a crock!  He “abandoned” her b/c she was rotten to the other girls and lied to him and his mom and his sister about it.  Then when Chris gave him the ring and asked him what he wanted to do with it?  What was Ben supposed to say and do?  Good ridden to bad rubbish I say.  I loved watching it w/ the ladies b/c of being able to get together and talk.  Now we’ll have to find something else to watch so we can still get together.

No comments: