CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 23, 2012

Italian Food & Burning Off The Calories

P1050184I was definitely tired today and my eyelids felt so heavy.  So, I went to Market Street for lunch to get a panini, sweet potato fries, and a big cup of caffeine ladened soda.  Mom had left us some money to go out to dinner if we wanted, so Nick & Autumn & I treated ourselves to our favorite Italian restaurant for dinner.  That cream sauce is out of this world and we all enjoyed it so much.

P1050185 Autumn’s favorite part is asking me if I have a quarter and then going over to the candy machine and getting a big huge gumball.  She was so excited when a pink one came out.

IMG_0104 After all that yummy fattening Italian food, I decided that I needed to work off some calories.  So, we put Autumn’s bike in the back of my car and went over to the local park.  We even took Emma w/ us and she did great even though she was panting like she was going to die.  We stopped to take a little break near this duck pond so Emma could rest.  There were a bunch of small tortilla pieces on the grass so Autumn was throwing those to the ducks and fish.

IMG_0105 I made Nick go sit on this field so we could send Nate a text that said, “go to the field and sit on it.”  It’s an inside joke from a song that was on Nick At Nite about Happy Days.

IMG_0106Autumn did such an awesome job riding her bike.  She would get pretty far ahead of us b/c we were walking slow for Emma.  She would turn around and ride back to where we were and then would go ahead of us again.  I need to have Dad take her training wheels off so I can teach her how to ride w/ out them.

We came home and watched 2 episodes of Pretty Little Liars for free On Demand.  I was sad b/c I didn’t get to see any  of them this season.  By the time those were over, it was 11:00 and we were tired so Autumn & I slept over.

No comments: