CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Gorgeous Gals

P1060653 We got up this morning and Dad left to spend all day w/ Britt at a 10 hour mandatory hand gun training.  Mom got all cleaned up and did her hair.  She looked so pretty that Autumn wanted to take a picture of her.

P1060656 Autumn wanted to go swimming, so I went out w/ her for about an hour.  We had fun pretending like she was a princess and I was the wicked queen and I would go put her in the tower (under the waterfall).  After swimming, her bangs were so long that we went out in the garage and Mom trimmed them.

P1060663 Autumn wanted to take a bath and thought she was a fancy nancy when she got to turn on the jets and soak in the bubbles.

P1060665 After her bath, I got showered and then we went home so I could put on some clean clothes.  Then we went to Cheddar’s for lunch.  Autumn got this adorable glittery shirt and blinged out lip gloss kit from Jason & Nicole & Khloe for her graduation.  That was very thoughtful and kind of them.

P1060669I decided to try something new this time and got the buffalo chicken wraps.  I HATE wings b/c it’s shady meat, but these are the way to get the flavor of wings w/ good quality meat.  I LOVE how they do their broccoli.  It is always cooked perfectly and tastes so good.  I was starving, but was only able to eat 2 of these 4 wraps b/c they were so huge.  I love the portions, quality, and price of Cheddar’s food.  Mom even treated us to a Cookie Monster when she can’t eat any of it.  She’s so good to us.

We ran a few errands and then stopped and got 3 movies at Redbox.  We came home and watched “One For The Money” w/ Katherine Heigl.  I didn’t have high hopes for it, and was pleasantly surprised at how good it was.  After that we watched “Tower Heist”, which was really good.  I couldn’t out guess what was going to happen next.  I was so stressed and freaked out when they were hanging out the window and trying to hook the car!  YIKES!  It was a wonderful and relaxing Saturday w/ my gorgeous gals.

No comments: