CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 2, 2012

Falling Gas Prices

IMG_6237 I love stocking up on wall flower refills at Bath & Body Works during their semi-annual sale.  But, I don’t love storing all those boxes b/c it takes up so much room.  So, I came up w/ a great idea.  I take them out of the boxes and put them in this little tupperware container w/ my Scentsy wax.

IMG_6244 But, w/ all those bottles thrown together in the box I have no idea what smell is what.

IMG_6245 So, I took my sharpie and wrote what it was around the top of the lid, which will be thrown away when it’s time to use the refill.  That way I know which bottle has which smell, and I save a lot of room when storing them.

gas pricesI am so happy that gas prices have been dropping.  As you can see on 05/29 it was $3.23.  Then on 06/25 it was $3.11.  Today it was $3.06.  It can keep falling as far as I’m concerned.  Autumn & I went over to Mom & Dad’s and had lasagna for dinner.  After we ate, it was time for Autumn’s first swim lesson of the summer.  We went over and she was SO HAPPY to see Ms. Cis again.  I took 2 towels so I could wrap my legs in one and my arms in another.  I had sweat dripping down my neck b/c it was so stinkin’ hot, but if I don’t wrap up then I get eaten alive by mosquitoes, even w/ mosquito repellent.  I’ll have to wear pants and long sleeves tomorrow b/c I still got bit, even w/ being wrapped up in towels.

IMG_0357 Tonight at Bachelorette we didn’t get started for quite a while b/c we were talking and laughing and telling stories.  We were SO GLAD when Emily sent Chris home.  He bugged us all so much.  We made fun of the way he always had his head tipped down and he appeared as if he was looking out the top of his eyelids.  It was good times as usual w/ the ladies.

No comments: