CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Cute Halloween Cupcakes

P1080225 This was what the sunrise looked like this morning.  The skies were all cloudy and there was just one oval shaped hole in the clouds where the sun was peeking through.

P1080227 Mom & Jeri were busy today making these ADORABLE cupcakes for Mom’s scout meeting tonight.  She said they found the chocolate eyeballs at the $1 Store.

P1080229 Then they had these pumpkin cupcakes.  They didn’t have any pretzel sticks for the stems, so Dad suggested they use cashews.  I think that looks a lot more realistic.

P1080228 Then there were these eyeball cupcakes.

P1080231 They even wrapped the juice boxes in crepe paper and drew silly or scary faces on them.  Just too cute & creative!

P1080233Dad went w/ her to the meeting b/c they were talking about being responsible.  He took some X-rays and talked to the boys about always wearing your seat belt in a car, always wearing a helmet while riding a bike, etc.  Mom said Dad did a great job and everyone went gaga over the cupcakes.

Autumn & I came home early at 6:30 so that she could play w/ her toys and so I could clean the house a little bit.  I had to vacuum b/c the carpets were looking dirty, and I also needed to do some laundry.  It felt good to get those dog jobs done.  I got Autumn to bed after playing “don’t touch the ground or you’ll burn up in the hot lava” for a while.  I have been feeling tired, so I went to bed early (10:00 instead of 11:00 or 11:30).

No comments: