CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Whipstick Wednesday

P1080234Tonight after dinner, Autumn snuggled up next to Aunt Jeri and said she wanted to show her something.  She got out her little pink bag of lipsticks, and shyly asked Aunt Jeri if she could put some on her lips.  Aunt Jeri was SO NICE & said that Autumn could put some on her.  We laughed and talked about how Autumn used to do the same thing to Rufio when she would come and visit.  But, Autumn was younger then and used to call it “whipstick” b/c she couldn’t pronounce her “L”s yet.

After dinner, I had to rush off to a single adult meeting.  We talked about how some of our recently finished events had gone.  Then we talked about what we can do to help the Single Adults in our stake.  The main consensus was that we need to make sure they have good home teachers.  As soon as I got done, I rushed to Mom & Dad’s so I could get Autumn & bring her home and get her to bed.  I was tired, so I went to bed early again tonight.

No comments: